Horse Club Santiago. Santiago - CHILE
Direccion: Blanco Encalada 2540, Santiago
Founded in the year 1869 as the first equestrian center of the capital for horse racing, the Equestrian Club of Santiago had its official inauguration, as well as its first races on September 20, 1870, under the direction of its first president, Mr. Francisco Baeza Sotomayor.
Located in the area surrounding the Republic neighborhood, one of the most elegant and traditional of ancient Santiago, the site had from the beginning the current location and design of its courts oriented from north to south, where its stands look towards the imposing massif of the Andes Mountain Range.
Refined ladies and distinguished gentlemen came to the Club Hípico de Santiago premises to share with the most select social life of the time, while enjoying the best equestrian show in the country.