Chonchi Church

Chonchi Church

Information about Chonchi Church


Located in the Town of Chonchi, commune of the same name, was declared a National Monument in the category of Historical Monument on 26 July 1971 by Supreme Decree No. 1750



Neoclassical. From interior painting retains its blue dome dotted with white stars. Its tower has two drums with octagonal spire coated galvanized iron.



There are pillars in the portico, pediment arches and engaged. The vault of the nave is a half arch with columns of cylindrical section.