Auckland Harbour Sailboat Cruise Including Three Course Dinner
See the highlights of Auckland on a 2.5-hour sailboat cruise on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour. Cruise to a sheltered marina where you enjoy a 3-course dinner while at anchor, then see the highlights of the city, including Sky Tower and Auckland Harbour Bridge. Your expert captain shares fun and informative facts about Auckland and its iconic sights throughout your tour. Appreciate the beauty of Auckland as evening falls during this memorable dinner cruise.Pass By:
Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
2.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour
including informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour and its history.
*Fully licensed bar is available on board for additional drinksPass By:
Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Enjoy canapés and a welcome drink as you set sail onto the Waitematā Harbour. For the main course choose between dining in the downstairs cabin or on deck to take in the iconic sights of the Auckland Harbour. To finish the evening off, savour your dessert course as we leisurely sail back to Auckland’s vibrant Viaduct Harbour.Sample Menu
• Bruschetta - Tomato Bruschetta with Mozzarella Pearl & Basil (V) (GFO)
• Mini Yorkshire Pudding - Mini Yorkshire Pudding with Beef, Caramelised Onion & a Blue Cheese Sauce
• Prawn Cutlets - Prawn Cutlets Wrap with Cucumber, Chives, & Dill Fraiche (GF) (DFO)
• Smoked New Zealand Fish - Served with; Fennel, Potato, Caper & Rocket Salad I Lemon Thyme Dressing I Dill Fraiche (DFO)
• Tuna Poke Bowl - Served with; Saba Noodles I Yuzu Soya Sauce I Edamame Beans I Cucumber I Kimchi I Sesame & Chilli Furikake (DF) (GF)
• Lemon & Fresh Herbed Chicken - Served with; Barley & Green Pea Pilaf I Pickled Apple (GFO) (DFO)
• Beef Steak - Served with; Grilled Baby Kumara (Sweet Potato) I Kale I Spring Onion | Nutmeg | Maple Molasses (GF) (DF)
• Cheesecake Jam Jar - Berry Compote I Biscuit Crumbs I Passionfruit
• Chocolate Terrine Jam Jar - Salted Caramel Cream I Mix Berries (GF)
• Coconut Yoghurt Jam Jar - Mango & Lychee Mojito Syrup I Sesame Praline (DF) (GF) (V)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Toilet is also located on-board vessel"
"Cash and EFTPOS/Credit bar onboard"
"Near public transportation"
"Please advise your dinner selections at the time of booking"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Children must be over 5 years in age"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers"
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
220 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.