Cultural Tour around Kandy
We start from center of the
Kandy City visiting the
Temple of the Tooth Relic for 2 hours explaining the site details ,then walk around the
Kandy Lake, And to the
Upper Lake area where you can get a Beautiful scenaries of Kandy from this place.Then drive to the
Tea Plantation in
Elkaduwa , looking around waterfalls called
Hunnasfalls. Then to the
spice gardens in Matale. Back
to the hotel in Kandy.
In the morning we collect you from the hotel in Kandy.(If you start from Colombo we pick you at 5.30 a.m.from the hotel) We recommend if you come from Colombo book a hotel in Kandy on the previous day.
• First we visit the the Temple of the tooth relic.
• then walking up to the hill to see the upper lake area.
• Sri Lankan style Lunch among the tea plantation area.(NOTE- Lunch should be in an extra payment)
• Walking around the Spice gardens in Matale.
• Visiting Hunnasfalls, walking close to the waterfall.
• Back in Kandy Hotel.
All the hotel bookings can do by your request.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
In the Morning.
Duration: 1 Day
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.