Hike the Dolomites - One day private excursion nearby Bolzano
Enjoy a nice private hiking-tour in the Dolomites nearby the city of Bolzano!
In our company you will hike safely in the Dolomites: you only need a backpack, a pair of hiking shoes and the desire to discover the "most beautiful mountains of the world" :)
Under our expert guidance, we will walk at a speed appropriate for you and your friends, with no rush, so that you can enjoy the beauty and quiet atmosphere that surrounds these special places.
Get ready to enjoy the true magic of the Dolomites!
All our hiking-tours are private and personalized for you and your friends. Once you have booked, no other person can join.Itinerary
Once booked, you will be contacted by the local guide to customize the tour and meeting time. Please get in touch with the guide.
There are many possible destinations nearby Bolzano. We will decide together where to hike and stop for lunch or a coffee :)Stop At:
• Gardena Pass, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
• Val di Funes, 39040, Funes Italy
• Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park, Via Weisslahn 14, 39050 Tiers Italy
• Latemarium, 39050 Obereggen Italy
• Piattaforma Panoramica Latemar.360°, Obereggen, Nova Ponente Italy
• Alpe di Siusi, Castelrotto Italy
• Passo Sella, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
• Sassolungo, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
• Telecabin Forcella del Sassolungo, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
• Escursione tutt’intorno a Sassopiatto e Sassolungo, Sassolungo, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/29/2021 - 9/30/2021
Duration: 8 Hours
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Bolzano Bozen, 39100 Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Unless otherwise agreed, pickup time is at 8.30 AM in front of your accommodation.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.