Matera Hot Air Balloon Tour
Get on board and fly on the wonderful landscape of Matera and its rocky churches.
The duration of this flight is 1 hour and after landing you could taste a typical breakfast.
On the hot air balloon must be 8 passengers. If you prefer you could reserve a private tour.
You will live an epic experience!
• a unique gift idea.
• Hot air balloon flight are organized at early morning or at sunset.
• Hot air balloon is a fascinating vehicle.
During the flight you will fly over different areas ad then you will reach a field to landing. We propose different solutions such as:
• specialized and private tours;
• small groups;
• fly over particular area on request;
• tasting of traditional food and final drink.
What is included- *
• Tour of 2 hours
• aviation insurance provided for by Law
• certificate of flight
• transfer from and to the departure place
What is not included-
• Food and beverage
• All not specified by *
• The tour could be cancel or postponed in heavy weather.
• Cancellation requests must be communicated to the email email@example.com .
• Cancellation without penalty 3 days before the beginning of the tour.
• Cancellation after 3 days, the penalty is the 100% of the price of the tour.
• +39 328 436 4400
• +39 333 135 1320
Note: chance to tasting on board typical food °
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"A minimum of 4 people per booking is required"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
Duration: 2 Hours
Meeting point: Hotel or B&B in Matera or neighbouring towns.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.