Cooking Classes in Mykonos Greece
Let your taste buds do the traveling during this 6-hour cooking class in Mykonos. Make an authentic Greek meal and then savor it with your fellow cooks, all under the friendly and helpful eye of a professional. Learn how to make classics such as stuffed peppers and spinach pie, and wash it all down with wine and drinks. There is also the option to add a farm or island tour or a walking tour of Mykonos Town. Don’t miss this chance to learn about an important part of Greek culture and become a member of a true Mykonian family.
‘Spiti’ means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during this cooking experience. Although this activity highlights the traditional factor of the Mykonian lifestyle, on the other hand a “traditional” description of its “programme” hardly does it justice. This may sound vague, but during these 6 hours (approximately) you will experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. It is not what you will do, it is mostly how you will do it. During this time you will learn tips and cooking methods that have made Mykonian Spiti, Mykonos and Greece, loved by its friends and visitors, but most importantly you will instil the hospitality and the everyday lifestyle of a traditional Mykonian family.
There are many details to the “class” that we could share with you but the essence is that as you can see, this is much more than learning to cook a fabulous Greek meal. It is also about family, conversation, food and culture. It is quality time in the home of someone close to you, finding yourself in their kitchen helping to cook, enjoying the experience of meeting new people and honouring us by becoming a part of our family.Stop At:
• Mykonian Spiti, Messaria, 846 00 GreeceSample Menu
• Spinach Pie
• Stuffed Tomatoes & Peppers
• Giouvetsi with veal (orzo)
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Please advise any specific dietary specifics or allergies at time of booking"
"Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity."
"Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)"
"Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Duration: 6 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
• All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
• For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
• For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point. AirportsPorts
Cancellations and refunds:
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Mykonos Old Port, Unnamed Road, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.