Private Jeep Adventure: Hue- Hoi An/Da Nang-VN's Best Scenic Road
The trip from Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue is a good trip for travelers. It is an really interesting activity when you visit Vietnam.
The following destinations is the best choice for you to see from Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue , but go with bus or train you would never see this.
Only with a private car and driver, you can relax in the comfort of private car, where your safety is paramount, you do not have to worry about the time or the weather.
• Full-day sightseeing tour with private English speaking tour guide (optional)
• Enjoy a scenic route between Hue and Hoi An
• Explore the Hai Van pass – See and Cloud Pass – Top Gear around here with amazing drive
• Sightseeing at Marble Mountain
• Eat a Vietnamese lunch at a local floating Seafood restaurant at Lap An lagoon
• Hotel pickup and drop-off by privateItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
• We will pick you up around 8:00 am to 9:00 am at your hotel in Hue city center ( or Hoi An city ) and then transfer to Hoi An. Along the way, we will stop at a number different places to visit nice sites:
Fishing village to take photos of the fishing boats is where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Viet nam
• Lang Co Beach enjoy the fresh air on nice sandy beach of Lang Co – is recognized as one of the nicest beach of Asia
The Elephant Water Falls – the lovely site to enjoy the view and relax in the mountain next to Bach Ma national park highlight
• You will have lunch at great local restaurant (at own your account) in Lap An Lagoon – on floating restaurant (the center of seafood in Hue) or You can have simple lunch at Top of the Hai Van Pass or local food at Da Nang City
Hai Van pass – See and Cloud Pass – Top Gear around here with amazing drive, stop on the top of the pass to take pictures highlight
• My Khe Beach or R & R Beach – former name and nickname is China Beach in English by American and Australian soldiers during the Vietnam War
• Marble Mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary highlight
• When you finish the tour, we will drop off at your hotel in Hoi An. Finish the trip and check-in hotel
Duration: 7 hours
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Service animals allowed"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
Duration: 6 To 7 Hours
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.