3 Days 2 Nights Murchison Falls National Park Safari
Enjoy a 3day safari through Uganda, during which you will visit Murchison Falls National Park to view scenic waterfalls and a sunrise game drive where you can see various wildlife, including buffaloes, giraffes, warthogs, lions, primates, and birds. Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Nile and hike to the top of the falls.
• Family friendly
• Ideal choice for families
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
• Small group ensures personal service
• All-inclusive tour
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
Day 1: Kampala-Murchison Falls National Park
At about 9 am, our driver will pick you from your hotel, you will head north to Murchison Falls National Park, driving through the famous Luwero triangle. You will have a stopover in Masindi at Kabalega Diners for your lunch (at a personal cost) and then proceed to Murchison Falls via Masindi. You will check into your Lodge. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge
Travel Time: About 6.5hours.
Accommodation options:Heritage Safari Lodge(Budget option or Pakuba Safari Lodge (Mid-range option)
Day 2: An Early Morning Game Drive, Launch Cruise and Hiking to the top of the Murchison Falls
You will have breakfast at 6am and then at 6:30 am drive through the northern part of the park for a game drive. You may be able to see different animals including Elephants, Buffaloes, Bushbucks, Lions, Leopards, Giraffes, Hartebeests and a variety of bird species.
You will have your lunch at your Safari lodge at 12 pm and then at 1pm, head out for ferry crossing to the southern part of the park for a two-hour launch cruise up to the substructure of the mighty Murchison Fall whose banks provide an opportunity to see the amazing hippos, crocodiles, water birds along the river banks enabling an excellent birding safari. After reaching the end of the river on the boat you will start on the hike to view the scenic top of the Falls and see where River Nile explodes to become a placid river with rainbow colors. You will later retire to comfort and service of your lodge.
Day 3: An early morning Game Drive – Kampala Return Trip
Wake up early morning at 7:00 am, have breakfast and go out for another game drive in the northern part of the park. At around 11:00 am, check out the hotel with your packed lunch and drive out of the park. You will have a stopover at Kabalega Diners and have your packed lunch, then embark on the journey to return back to Kampala
Travel time - 6 hours (Murchison to Kampala)
Tour Package Includes:
• Transport and Gas in a 4WD minivan with pop-up roof for excellent view of animals and photography
• English speaking driver/tour guide
• Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
• Two early morning game drives
• A boat cruise on the Nile
• Hike to top of the Falls
Tour Package Excludes:
• International air fares and entry visa Uganda
• Meals that are not part of your accommodation
• Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
• Government tax or park fees increase;
• Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff.
• All expenses of personal nature (e.g. Alcoholic drinks, laundry).
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 3 Days
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.