City Tour in Bukhara
The one-day tour in Bukhara will give you the opportunity to see the main attractions of the old city. This walking tour lasts 5-7 hours. The tour begins with the ancient Karakul gates located at the suburbs of the city, and ends at the other end of the old city - in the historical complex Lyabi House.
During the tour you will see the splendor of oriental mosques, view grace and beauty of Madrassahs, visit the Citadel Ark - the palace of the rulers of Bukhara and stroll through the ancient streets of the city.
Sightseeing program consists of a visit old tow of Bukhara:
09:00 Starting time, you should appointe meeting place in old town , it can be hotel or taxi station.
• The mausoleum of the Samanids dynasty
• Chashma-Ayub Mausolem with spring water,
• Ensemble Boli Hauz with Mosque Bolo Hauz and Tower,
• Ark Fortress - citadel
• Poi Kalyan historical complex, Kalyan minaret, Kalyan mosque and madrassahs Miri-Arab,
• Trade Domes - bazaar,
• Ulugbek, Abdulaziz Khan,
• Magoki-Attori Mosque of 12 century,
• Lyabi –Hauz historical complex and mausoleum Turke Zhandi.
Then End of program
What is included:
• Entrance tickets to sightseeings
• Guide Service
• Transfer to Samoni Mausoleum ( You will have a car to transfer you to starting point )
• Camera fee
• TIPs to guide
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 6 Hours
Bukhara Old Town , Lyabi Khauz complex, next to the statue Nasredinna Afendi
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.