Señor Tango Show with Dinner in Buenos Aires
Señor Tango is a spectacular Broadway style show, the biggest in town. It features outstanding performances and visual effects, the last generation technology, and the main theme of the Musical “Evita”.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Tango show and dinner. Includes transfer from/to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Near public transportation"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
Duration: 4 Hours
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:
- Dinner & Show: between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM (flexible time). Passengers should be ready at the lobby from 7:30 PM.
- Show only without dinner: between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM (flexible time). Passengers should be ready at the lobby from 8:30 PM.
PICK UP PLACES:
- Hotels located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas.
- Passengers staying at apartments or other locations not listed above, will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries.
- Cruise ship passengers: the show does not provide transfer from the port. Meeting point will be set at the Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel (San Martin 1225). It is a 5-minute trip by taxi to get to the Sheraton from the port.
DROP OFF: Returns to original departure point.Ports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.