City Sightseeing Philadelphia 24 Hour Ticket
Enjoy a 24-hour unlimited access to Hop-on, Hop-off City Sightseeing double decker bus tour. Learn about Philly with informative guides or use the bus as a great way to get to your next attraction. Our dedicated route provides locals and visitors with door to door access to over 100 sites and attractions throughout Philadelphia. Traveling over 16 miles of the city, Philadelphia Sightseeing Tour buses provide the perfect combination of expert commentary and transportation so that our riders can gain a truly local experience when touring the City of Brotherly Love.
Board to experience the glitz and glamour of the City of Brotherly Love, including such world-famous sights as The Liberty Bell, City Hall, the Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia Zoo, and much more.
Your ticket is valid for 24-hours from the time of redemption.
For example: If you purchase and redeem your pass at 12:00 PM on Monday, your ticket will be valid until 12:00 pm Tuesday the following day.Itinerary
Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stops on the Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour:
- 111 S Independence Mall E - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk at the Bourse Building
- Betsy Ross House - United States Mint
- Independence Visitor Center - Near Christ Church Burial Ground.
- Chinatown Friendship Arch
- Reading Terminal Market - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk outside of The Marriott
- Love Park - Right across from Dilworth Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul - Ben Franklin Parkway & 17th St.
- Logan Square - Sister Cities Park Cafe
- Rodin Museum - The Barnes Foundation.
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Fairmount Avenue & Pennsylvania Avenue
- Rocky Steps - Fairmont Park Loop
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Civil War Monument
- Please Touch Museum
- Philadelphia Zoo
- The Franklin Institute - Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Mütter Museum at The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- One Liberty Observation Deck - Shops at Liberty Place
- Avenue Of The Arts - Rittenhouse Square
- Society Hill
- Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Head House Square - South Street District
- Korean War Memorial Park
- Penn's Landing - Independence Seaport Museum
- Museum of the American Revolution - Penn's Landing
- 2nd St & Market St - Christ Church
- Liberty Bell
Attractions on the Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour:
Eastern State Penitentiary / Liberty Bell Center / Reading Terminal Market / Independence Hall / Christ Church / Rodin Museum / City Hall Visitor Center / Independence Visitor Center / Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University / Independence Seaport Museum / Mutter Museum / Please Touch Museum / South Street / Elfreth's Alley / Rittenhouse Square / National Museum of American Jewish History / The African American Museum in Philadelphia / United States Mint / Philadelphia Museum of Art / Headhouse Square / Antique Row / Penn's Landing / Philadelphia Zoo / Pennsylvania Hospital / Pennsylvania Convention Center / Betsy Ross House / Fireman's Hall / Independence National Historical Park / Christ Church Cemetery / Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts / Rocky Statue / National Constitution Center / Love Park / Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul / Hard Rock Cafe / Logan Circle / Arden Theatre Company / The Franklin Institute / Shops at Liberty Place / Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours / The Philadelphia Korean War Memorial / Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia / The Barnes Foundation / China Town / Spruce Street Harbor Park / Dilworth Park
Operates: 10am - 5:00pm
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.