Marble Mountain & Linh Ung Pagoda Half Day Tour From Da Nang City
Discover the alluring beauty of two of the best sites in Da Nang; the mysterious caves, grottoes and Pagoda that are hidden inside Marble Mountain; the stunning landscape of Son Tra Peninsula and the sparkling white splendor of the 67-meter Lady Buddha statue that resides on it at Linh Ung Pagoda.
● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
● Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
● Visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
● Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 67-meter Lady Buddha Statue dominates the Da Nang skyline
● See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen.
● Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Danang city and its long coastlineItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Marble Mountain is also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Then, we visit place where is 693m high above sea level and 10km from the center of Da Nang City to the North-East. Staying at this elevated position we’ll pay a visit to Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda which is considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang city in both scale and architecture. The most striking feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Viet Nam (67 meters) and spectacularly dominates the skyline. From here, you will see Marble Mountain along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other place.
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within Centre of Da Nang City. Picking up at other suburban districts might be extra charged.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.