Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Intl Airport (BKK) VIP Lounge Access
Airport lounges are no longer just for first and business class travelers. Even if you are flying economy and have absolutely no airline loyalty, you can pay to enter a new style of pay-per-use lounges. Escape from the noise, crowds and chaos at the airport, elevate your travel experience by treating yourself in the Miracle First & Business Class Lounge prior to your departure from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Intl Airport.
• Maximum 2 hours access to the VIP Lounge.
• Enjoy unlimited buffet food, drinks, and Wi-Fi.
• Flight monitors with arrival and departure status.
• Open 24 hours, access at any time you like.
Relax and unwind, enjoy a host of amenities, including a wide range of cold/hot food and beverage, complimentary alcohol, fast Wi-Fi and shower. Applicable to all guests even if you are flying economy and have absolutely no airline loyalty. Enjoy your peace and comfort, whether you are looking to relax on a sofa and enjoy complimentary refreshments, or log onto the free WIFI and catch up on your emails.
Step by Step:
1. Provide passenger details (Full Name and Passport Number) and flight details.
2. Sending you QR Code by email or messages.
3. After passport control and security check, find the lounge.
4. Show your QR Code to access the lounge.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Maximum 2 hours stay."
"Children under 3 years old are admitted free."
"The specific standards shall be subject to the relevant provisions of each participating lounge. (Like Smoking Room, Washing Room, Shower Facilities, etc.)"
"All lounges are located inside security, after passport control and security check. Only accessible for passengers departing on international flights."
"Please specify your flight details at the time of booking."
"Most travelers can participate"
"Lounges may be temporarily closed or have partial closures due to the current travel restrictions of COVID-19. You will be notified by tour operator if there is any change."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2024
Duration: 2 Hours
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Cancellations and refunds:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport - International terminal, after passport control and security check, Concourse A - Level 3, Concourse C - Level 3, Concourse F - Level 3, Concourse G - Level 3, Concourse G - Level 4, Concourse G - Level 3, G2, Concourse D - Level 3.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.