Shore Excursion from CHAN MAY Port to visit Marble Mountains & Hoi An City Tour
• Visit the Local Marble Sculpture Village to see how skilful artisans carve the marble into amazing statues
• Relax before taking the elevator to the mountains
• Explore the natural beautiful caves and visit the Holy Buddhist temple
• Enjoy the stunning view from summit of mountains
• Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
• Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
• See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY Port (INSIDE the port) ( Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule and you walk a few steps from the ship and meet our guide holding your name on the sign A4.
We will take you to visit Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. The Marble Mountains where you can observe a great city & ocean , and explore the natural caves, visit the the holy pagoda.
And then you will visit Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom to import and explore wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had some trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang was the harbor replacing for Hoi An in 18th century.
The walking tour in the old town, the tour guide will show you and explain the whole history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market.
Then, you enjoy lunch with Vietnamese set menu at the nice local restaurant
On the way back to the ship, we will stop you at My Khe Beach (the R&R beach where US marines landed in and stayed in during Viet Nam War.
We assure that you will get back to the ship one hour before the ship leaves the port
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 6 To 10 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT, LANG CO BEACH, HUEPorts
Cancellations and refunds:
- Chan May Port, 11 Lê Minh, An Đông, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.