Market visit and cooking class with lunch or dinner at a local's home in Rapallo
Visit the vibrant local market and traditional food shops with an expert home cook.
After your market tour, immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous recipes of the Rapallo cuisine and enjoy everything you’ve cooked for lunch/dinner, accompanied by local wine.
• Go shopping at a local market and get advice on the most authentic ingredients from an expert home cook
• Live a day like an Italian: participate in a private cooking class in a real local’s home
• Discover Italian cuisine from the inside: cook 3 traditional recipes
• Taste everything you have prepared, paired with local wines
• Take home a souvenir: the official ‘Cesarine’ apron
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with a local home cook and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at your host's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Rapallo cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines. Sample Menu
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Trofie or Trenette or Ravioli or Bavette or Battolli or Pansotti
• Ligurian dessert - Gobbeletti pastries or Tiramisu or Pànera custard or Pandolce genovese or Pinolata
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 6 Hours
16035 Rapallo, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.