Paradise Valley and Camel Ride at Sunset Pass
Tour will start by picking up all travelers on the available pick up location by the airconditioned vehicle. Enjoy a fabulous half day trip to Paradise valley, followed by a sun set camel ride. This tour is one of the highly recommended for its beautiful attractions.Itinerary
visit paradise valley following by a sunset camel ride , the tour is one of the best activities you can make in agadir Morocco and is highly recommended Stop At:
• Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
• Seafront Promenade, Route de L'Oued Sous, Agadir 80000 Morocco
• Plage d'Agadir, Agadir 80000 Morocco
• Taghazout Beach, Agadir 80090 Morocco
• Souk El Had d'Agadir, Ouled Dahhou, Agadir 80010 Morocco
• Marina D'agadir, Marina, Agadir Morocco
• Agadir Fishing Port, Avenue du Port, Agadir Morocco
• Agadir Oufella Ruins, Oufella, Agadir Morocco
• Agadir Kasbah, Agadir 80100 Morocco
• Vallee des Oiseaux, Agadir 80000 Morocco
• La Nouvelle Medina Polizzi, B.P. 230 Bensergao, Agadir 80007 Morocco
• La Grande Roue Agadir, Agadir 80000 Morocco
• Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh d'Agadir, Avenue Hassan II, Agadir 80020 Morocco
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Don't forget to take your swimming suits if you are planning to jump into the water."
"Shoes are highly recommended for this trip (Sandals are not the best option)"
"Sundays are not the best days to go for this trip."
"Service animals allowed"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Infant seats available"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duration: 1 Day
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Agadir Al-Massira International Airport, BP 2000، Agadir 80000, Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.