Disneyland® Paris Express Shuttle with Admission Ticket from Central Paris
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland® Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with Mickey and his friends.
Take advantage of the opportunity to live the magic like never before. The Disneyland® Paris express shuttle offers a new way of getting from Paris to the Disney® Parks. This package includes transportation and entrance to the Disney® Parks.
• A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris,
• 4 meeting points in Paris: Gare du Nord, Opéra, Châtelet and Eiffel Tower
Gare du Nord 8:20am - 83 rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris.
Opéra 8:30am - 8 place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris.
Châtelet 8:55am - 1 place de Châtelet, 75001 Paris.
Eiffel Tower: 8:25 am - 14 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris.
• A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
• A trilingual hôstess at every departure time
• Direct access to the Parks entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
• Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
• The shuttle features air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride
Departure from the park at 8.00 pm : (return time in Paris: Eiffel Tower: 8:40 pm Châtelet: 8.50 pm, Opéra: 9.00 pm, Gare du Nord: 9.15 pm) except when the Disneyland Park closes from 8.00 pm and later: departure from the Park at 9.00 pm (return time in Paris: Eiffel Tower: 9:40 Châtelet: 9.50 pm, Opéra: 10.00 pm, Gare du Nord: 10.10 pm)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure."
"Only present your tickets on the shuttle, not to a Disneyland® Paris cashier"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Tickets are given in the bus, not at Disney® Parks."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Duration: 12 Hours
1: 14 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
2: 83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
3: 8 Pl. de l'Opéra, 75002 Paris, France
4: 1 Pl. du Châtelet, 75001 Paris, France
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.