Royal Castle, Old Town&Market Square and Uprising Museum:Your Group Private Tour
YOUR GROUP ONLY TOUR is dedicated to clients who want individual care during the trip. Your private group can consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people. You do not share the vehicle with other customers, and your personal driver/coordinator will take care of your comfort.
Tour Package includes visiting two locations: The Warsaw Old Town with Royal Castle and Warsaw Uprising Museum.
Royal Castle - magnificently beautiful baroque-classicist residence of princes and from the 16th c. on–the seat of the First Polish Republic’s ruling bodies: the King and the Parliament. Warsaw Old Town is the most prominent area of the city. There are numerous atmospheric cafes, streets and art galleries.Warsaw Uprising Museum takes its visitors back to 1944. The multimedia exhibition shows the fight and daily lives of the uprising participants juxtaposed with the horrors of the occupation.Visit:
Zamek Krolewski w Warszawie - Muzeum, Plac Zamkowy 4, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
• Pickup by a Your personal driver / coordinator from the hotel/apartment.
• Transport from the hotel / apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only , to the Warsaw Old Town area.
• Walk around the most famous and interesting locations in the Old Town and the Royal Route:
- Marie Skłodowska Curie House
- Monument to the Little Insurgent
- Old Town Market Square
- St. John's Cathedral
- a panoramic view of the Vistula River
During the trip, you will learn how Warsaw residents rebuilt the Old Town after the Second World War and how you can relax on the street bench with Fryderyk Chopin's music.
• During a walking tour the coordinator is with you at all times.
• A tour of the Royal Castle: We use professional, very easy to use audio guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish).
• While visiting the Royal Castle, our coordinator provides full assistance during the entrance to the museum, sightseeing instructions and an audio guide for each guest.
• After the tour in Royal Castle is over, the coordinator is waiting for you in the designated location.
• Transport to the Warsaw Uprising Musuem by car / van.
• A tour of the Warsaw Uprising Museum: We use professional, very easy to use audio-guides (available languages: English, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, Georgian, Hebrew, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, Macedonian, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Hungarian and Italian.)
• While visiting the Warsaw Uprising Musuem, our coordinator provides full assistance during the entrance to the museum, sightseeing instructions and an audio guide for Your Group.
• If it is available: Individual guided tour in the Warsaw Uprising Museum by a licensed Tour Guide dedicated Only to Your Group costs extra 99 Euro/per group, payable on the day of the tour (available in English, German, French, Russian, Italian or Spanish).
• During your visit your driver will wait for you and is at your disposal.
• After the tour in Warsaw Uprising Museum is over, the coordinator is waiting for you in the designated location.
• Transport to the hotel/apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required."
"A maximum of 6 people per booking."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
The tour takes place in two dates during the day:
- Morning tour: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Afternoon tour: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
When booking, please write which hours are interesting for you.
Duration: 4 Hours
We will pick you up from your hotel / apartment.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.