Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4Days
Our adventure begins with the arrival in Cusco, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This city has a combination of Inca walls with the architecture of the Colonia as churches and a square that is full of arches where we find elegant hotels.
Continuing with our adventure we arrive at the tranquil Sacred Valley, Finding ourselves with small villages, traditional markets and ruins that express the before and now of Cusco. Here, Our travelers feel the contrasts of Peru of the XXI century, In a mixture of Quechua-speaking.
The last part of this journey of his life we realized in train to Machu Picchu that was Rediscovered in 1911, the Lost City of the Incas continues to remain in the time.
✔ OUR PROMISE: THE BEST VALUE & SERVICE
✔ Our tours leave 365 days a year
✔ You will stay at a comfortable handpicked hotel.
✔ Always enjoy small group tours
✔ We live and breathe in your destination. We travel, therefore, we are
✔ 24/7 In Trip Support. We have your back around the clockItineraryDay 1: Cusco + City TourStop At:
Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
• Our representative will be waiting for you upon your arrival at the airport of Cusco, and will leave you at your comfortable Cusco hotel.
• Spend the morning of leisure
• During the afternoon an expert native guide will take you to the most important archeological sites of Peru and around the city, first the Cathedral of Cusco in the Plaza de Armas and continue with Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, which was the center of the Inca Empire. We will also visit the ruins of the fortress of Sacsayhuaman that dominates the city, as well as the ruins of Q'enqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay
• In the afternoon, we return to your hotel in Cusco. The rest of the night at your leisure you can enjoy the local food, music, and magic of Cusco at night
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: ★★★ Casa San Blas
★★★ El Retablo
★★★ Casa Andina Standard San Blas
★★★ San Agustin Plaza
★★★ Xima CuscoDay 2: Sacred Valley TourStop At:
Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
• We meet the beautiful Peruvian town with a full day excursion through the middle of the Sacred Valley. In the first part, we find the city of Pisac, famous for its old traditional market and for the great Inca ruins on the mountain overlooking the village. As you explore the ruins of Pisac, you can pass through the walls and palaces of illogically cut stones, while enjoying a magnificent view of Pisac and the Sacred Valley below
• We ended our visit to Pisac, stopping for lunch at a buffet restaurant that offers a variety of Peruvian and international food near laen in the city of Urubamba
• We continue with our visit to the spectacular fortress of Ollantaytambo. These magnificent Inca constructions built on the mountain
• At the end of the afternoon, you will be taken to your spectacular hotel in the Sacred Valley
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: ★★★ Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado
★★★ El Albergue
★★★ Taypikala Valle SagradoDay 3: Machu Picchu TourStop At:
Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
• Breakfast at the hotel in Sacred Valley will then take the train to Machu Picchu. The train journey of one hour and a half or two hours is one of the best in the world
• Upon arrival at the village of Aguas Calientes, at the base of Machu Picchu, our staff awaits you at the train station and will escort you to the bus station for a 30-minute ride to the citadel, which is surrounded by a Cloud forest in which we find Orchids and hummingbirds.
• Continuing, you will meet with your expert English or Spanish speaking guide for a 2 hour tour of the most important places of Machu Picchu
• Ending their visit with the guide, they can explore more of the ruins on their own and to take several unforgettable photos of the place.
• Ending our afternoon visit, we will take a comfortable train back to Cusco and then be transferred to your hotel in Cusco to spend the night
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: ★★★ Casa San Blas,
★★★ El Retablo,
★★★ Casa Andina Standard San Blas,
★★★ San Agustin Plaza,Day 4: Departure From CuscoPass By:
Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
• After your breakfast at the hotel, a representative will contact you at your hotel and transfer you to the airport
No accommodation included on this day.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"Our tours leave 365 days a year"
"Our staff handpicks the best hotels in the country to ensure you get comfort and character."
"We live and breathe in your destination. We travel, therefore, we are."
"You will stay at a comfortable handpicked hotel."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"At Peru Wayna Picchu, the health and safety of our travelers is our top priority."
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Duration: 4 Days
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Cancellations and refunds:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.