Best Cooking Class in Milan with lunch
Dive into the world of culinary Italy! Learn how to make mouthwatering pastas, pizzas and pastries the traditional Italian way during this intimate cooking class in Milan led by an enthusiastic chef. Discover the secrets of Italian home cooking as you make a 3-course meal of tasty dishes like tagliatelle, risotto, ossobuco, ravioli, tiramisu and panna cotta, all using fresh organic ingredients from a local market in Milan. At the end, savor the fruits of your labor with some wine.
Numbers are limited to six people for this small-group class, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Our certified chef will guide you into the secrets of Italian home cooking with a 100% hands-on local food experience. We will prepare a full menu of 3 typical Italian dishes, see sample menus.Stop At:
• Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Via San Vittore 21, 20123 Milan Italy
• Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
• Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, Piazza Sant'Ambrogio 15, 20123 Milan Italy
• Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
• MUDEC - Museo delle Culture, Via Tortona, 56, 20144 Milan ItalySample Menu
• Pizza Margherita - World-renown Italian round pizza with thin crust, it was invented in Naples at the end of the 1800's for our Queen Margherita
• Homemade pasta - Typical Italian tagliatelle or pappardelle, homemade 100% hands-on just with eggs and flour, with a meat or veg sauce.
• Gli arancini di riso alla siciliana - Street food sooo loved by everybody: small rice balls filled by ragù ornella cheese and fried, a delicious
• Risotto milanese & Ossobuco - Best saffron risotto in town, typical dish of Milano, sided by veal shanks "Chef Ornella's style": unforgettable. Gluten free.
• Pasta alla puttanesca - Pasta with a lovely tomato sauce, olives, capers and all the flavors of italian fresh herbs!!!
• Saltimbocca alla romana - Small veal steaks enriched with prosciutto crudo and sage
• Sarde a beccafico - Very healthy fish cooked in the avon and filled with dry fruit, breadcrumble and herbs
• Tiramisu - Traditional Italian dessert made with coffee and mascarpone cream cheese, one of our best hits!
• Panna cotta - Creamy Italian sweet pudding with various toppings, we like it with raspberries!
• Sicilian Cannoli - Cannoli filling cream made by fresh ricotta, pistachios and candy fruit
"Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts"
"For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops or high heels)"
"Please do not wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets)"
"Minimum age is 12 years"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
Duration: 4 Hours
Via Servio Tullio, 4, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Cancellations and refunds:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.