Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
Cruise along Paris’ Seine River on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise! Use a 1-day ticket (24H) to travel to top Paris attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, or upgrade to a 2-days (48H) ticket for another consecutive day of sightseeing. Simply hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops along the Seine River’s UNESCO-listed riverbanks.Itinerary
The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!
Route Duration: 2 hours
Stops on the The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!:
- Tour Eiffel - Metro Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9) / RER Champ de Mars (line C)
- Musée d'Orsay - Metro Assemblée Nationale (line 12) / RER Musée d'Orsay (line C)
- Quai Malaquais - Metro Saint-Germain-des-Prés (line 4)
- Quai de Montebello - Metro Saint-Michel (line 4) or Maubert-Mutualité (line 10) / RER Saint Michel (lines B and C)
- Quai Saint-Bernard - Metro Jussieu or Cardinal-Lemoine (line 10) / RER Gare d'Austerlitz (line C)
- Quai de l'Hôtel de ville - Metro Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11)
- Quai du Louvre - Metro Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7)
- Concorde - Quai des Tuileries - Metro Champs-Elysées (lines 1 and 13) or Concorde (lines, 1, 8 and 12)
Attractions on the The only river Seine hop-on hop-off tour!:
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Jardin des Plantes / Seine River / Saint Germain des Pres Quarter / Hotel de Ville / Place de la Concorde / Batobus / Pont du Carrousel
Operates: First departure at 11.40 am
Last departure at 6.30pm
Boats every 25 to 30 minutes
Our passes allow you to board and alight from the boat :
- where you wish
- when you wish
- as often as you wish
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please check seasonal departure time"
"Please note that a systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Passengers with bulky luggages, more than 16 liters in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) won't be allowed in the boat."
"Bicycle storage & vending machine (drinks and snacks) available on board."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"In accordance with the rules put in place by the French government, the green pass (pass sanitaire - two vaccinations or a negative PCR test or a proof of a COVID-19-recovery less than 6 months ago) is checked on your arrival for each traveler aged 12 or older than 12."
Duration: 2 Hours
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.