Trekking Aconcagua "Confluencia"
• You can tour camp "Confluencia" which is located at 3,400 masl, passages of many expeditions that seek to conquer the summit.
• You will be in front of the highest peak in America enjoying privileged views.
• Experience walking at high altitudes between camps immersed in the Andes Mountain Range.
• Know the flora and fauna of the Aconcagua Provincial Park.
• Know the anteroom of the expeditions, to be able to experience its logistics and preparation to reach the summit of the "Colossus of America."
• Listen to stories of life in the mountain by people and guides that have reached great feats when climbing the highest peak of America.Itinerary
We know that entering the Andes Mountain Range, knowing the stories of it, and walking the trails of the Aconcagua (the highest pick in America) is not an everyday activity. It is a unique experience and that is why we want you to have the best experience: with us. Our tour "Aconcagua Trekking" was designed for those who do not settle with only a short visit to the Aconcagua Provincial Park. We will give you the possibility of approaching the mountain like you have never done before; you will walk along the same paths that the expeditions run, experience walking at high altitudes, and know the camp "Confuencia" that is at 3,400 m.a.s.l.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Duration: 14 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area and Chacras de Coria. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.
Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.