Private Cooking Class and Gastronomy Tour of Lima
You will be picked up from your Hotel or door of Callao Cruise Terminal to begin your gastronomy tour of Lima. Then, we go to a local market to buy all the ingredients to cook some Peruvian typical food and you will also appreciate our different vegetables, fruits, meats and other products available in Peru.
Later, we will go to to visit a local family where the chef Dina will show you how to make the peruvian food, step by step to prepare one entrance and one main course. And our tour guide/bartender Jhony will show you how to make the best Pisco Sour which is our traditional drink:
• Papa a la Huancaina (Potatoes covered with Peruvian cream sauce)
• Cebiche (Marinade Sea food in lemon juice)
• Causa rellena (like mashed potatoes)
• Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onions and tomatoes)
• Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
• Aji de gallina (it is made with chiken, yellow chili, milk and french bread)
• Chicha Morada (Purple corn drink)
• Pisco Sour (our national drink)
In case you are vegetarian, you will have a vegetarian food option in the Peruvian cuisine style.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time"
Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Pick up at hotel or door of Callao Cruise Terminal
Cancellations and refunds:
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.