Private Cooking Class and Gastronomy Tour of Lima
Recently, Peruvian cuisine has become one of the trendiest in the world, but its origins go back thousands of years. The secret behind the success of Peruvian food is the use of fresh, unique ingredients and the cultural heritage of the country’s indigenous people, Afro-Peruvian population and immigrants from Asia and Europe. This tour will let you experience the very best of the culinary world of Lima, named the “Gastronomic Capital of the Americas.”Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Lima, Lima, Lima Region
• Papa a la Huancaina (Potatoes covered with a Peruvian cream sauce)
• Ceviche (Marinated seafood in lemon juice)
• Causa Rellena (like mashed potatoes)
• Lomo Saltado (Slices of beef, potatoes, onions and tomatoes)
• Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice, Peruvian style)
• Aji de Gallina (Chicken with yellow chili, milk and french bread)
• Chicha Morada (Purple corn drink)
• Pisco Sour (our national drink)
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancellations and refunds:
- Peruvian Port Terminals, Carr. Nestor Gambetta, Callao 07046, Peru
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.