Bungle Bungle Flight & Domes To Cathedral Gorge Walking Tour
This scenic flight takes you on an unforgettable adventure over the Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle, the Argyle Diamond Mine and Ord River Irrigation Area. You will also fly over the stunning Carr Boyd Ranges, Osmand Ranges, the Ord River and the Bow River.
Landing at Purnululu National Park and transfer to an air-conditioned 4WD bus. Enjoy a moderate 3km guided walk amongst the famous eroded towers and black and orange banded beehive structures on the Domes Walk. Your guide will take you into Cathedral Gorge, walk along the bed of Piccaninny Creek, which flows only in the monsoon waterfall season.
Return via a scenic flight to Kununurra, on the way viewing the Argyle Diamond Mine where rare pink diamonds are mined.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, Purnululu National Park Western Australia Officie: Lot 319 Laine Jones Drive, Purnululu National Park, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Immerse yourself in the BUNGLE BUNGLE from above and up close. Experience Purnululu National Park and the Bungle Bungle by air and then by ground to appreciate the vast, rugged beauty of this World Heritage listed national park.
• Flight in air-conditioned high-quality aeroplanes - the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
• Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
• Use of our air conditioned terminal building
• Lunch at Cathedral Gorge
• Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
• Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
• See Cathedral Gorge, Bungle Bungle Domes.
• Add on an optional Helicopter flight to see the Bungle Bungle Range from a different perspective.
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Duration: 8 Hours
Kununurra, Kununurra, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Kununurra Airport, Kununurra, Western Australia Australia
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.