Half-day Discover Auckland City Sightseeing Tour
Enjoyable, informative and a great day out...
Explore Auckland in small groups for a more personalised experience.
An exceptional value, we offer a very comprehensive tour covering all the best sights, with plenty of stops for photos.
• Discover our sparkling harbour, stunning beaches, historic buildings, leafy parks, Victorian suburbs, and bustling shopping areas.
• Enjoy fantastic views from the top of our volcanoes.
• Travel over the Harbour Bridge for great views of our city.
• Learn about Auckland, the geography, history, and our way of life.
• Comfortable air-conditioned Mini-Bus takes you to a greater variety of sights.
• Choice of Morning or Afternoon Tour. 3.5 hours - 4 hours.
• Hotel pick-up from Central City Hotels, or from our convenient downtown departure point.
Get a real feel for Auckland. It's geography, history, sights, and our way of life.
This is a very comprehensive tour and we pack a lot into the 4 hours.
Following pick-up from your central city hotel, or from our convenient downtown departure point, we head down to our Waterfront area and visit the Viaduct Basin, Wynyard Quarter and Westhaven Marina, where sometimes we see Bungy Jumpers, jumping off the Harbour Bridge.
We travel over the Harbour Bridge to the Victorian suburb of Northcote Point, for a fantastic view back to the city. Great place for a photo.
We continue on through the very groovy area of Ponsonby with it's fantastic cafes, fashion boutiques, and eclectic and unique shops.
Next it's through the infamous "K Rd", and up to the top of Mt Eden Volcano for dramatic views of the city.
We drive past the Auckland Domain and Auckland Museum next.Through Parnell, on our way out to the Eastern Beaches of Mission Bay, and St Heliers where we stop at Achilles Point, for a wonderful view over the Hauraki Gulf.
This tour is Owner Operated, and the commentary is detailed, full of insights from a local perspective and delivered with humor.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"A maximum of 11 people per booking"
"Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers"
Duration: 210 To 240 Minutes
Ferry Building, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up from your Hotel, if you are staying in the central city area. You would need to let me know.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.