Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour on Red Double Decker Bus
Explore Hamburg individually with a LINE A day pass on a Red Double-Decker
Hop on our LINE A city tour and take a journey through Hamburg. Dive in and explore with our flexible tour, which allows you to hop on and hop off the bus as much as you like. Explore the city of Hamburg from 20 different of our designated stops, conveniently located close to major landmarks and attractions.
You’ll have plenty of time to discover Hamburg at your own pace, with a day pass and buses scheduled to arrive at stops regularly. You can choose to stay on board the entire route and let us take you for a scenic spin, or hop off at the destinations you want to further explore.
After redeeming your voucher for an active ticket at any of the LINE A buses, you can hop off to snap the perfect photo of Hamburg’s new landmark, the “Elbphilharmonie” concert hall, rejoin the tour and find out more about Hamburg’s history, museums, architecture, waterways, shopping, dining options and all the must-sees.Itinerary
Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Line A
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stops on the Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Line A:
- Port of Hamburg - St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2 / Main starting point
- HafenCity - Am Kaiserkai, Elbphilharmonie
- Überseequartier - Cruise Terminal
- Auf dem Sande - Hamburg Dungeon, Miniaturwunderland
- Singapurstraße - Hafen City, Speicherstadt
- Steinstraße - Kontorhausviertel, Unesco Weltkulturerbe / world heritage
- HBF/Kirchenallee - Central Station / Main starting point
- HBF/Spitalerstraße - Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Holzdamm - Aussenalster Ost // Alster lake east
- Moorweidenstraße - Universität / University of Hamburg
- Fontenay - Außenalster West / Alster Lake west
- Hamburg Dammtor - Dammtor station
- Plants and Flowers - Park / Hamburg Messe Ost / Exibition hall east
- Hamburg Messe (Eingang Mitte) - Schanzenviertel / Exibition hall
- Esplanade - Colonnaden
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Binnenalster / Inner Alster lake
- Rathaus - City Hall
- Großer Burstah - Finanzdistrikt
- St. Michael's Church - Haltestelle: Ludwig-Erhard Str.
- Bernhard-Nocht-Straße - Reeperbahn
Attractions on the Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Line A:
Port of Hamburg / HafenCity / Elbphilharmonie / Alster / Planten un Blomen / St. Michael's Church / Reeperbahn
Operates: Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Line A :
Departures Monday to Thursday
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2, stop no. 1: 9:55 a.m. to 14:55 p.m. every 60 minutes //
Hauptbahnhof/Kirchenallee, stop no. 7: 10:05 a.m., to 15:05 p.m. every 60 minutes //
Departures Friday & Sunday
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2, stop no. 1: 9:25 a.m. to 14:55 p.m., every 30 minutes. //
Hauptbahnhof/Kirchenallee, stop no. 7: 09:35 a.m. to 15:05 p.m., every 30 minutes.//
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2, stop no. 1: 9:25 a.m. to 15:55 p.m., every 30 minutes. //
Hauptbahnhof/Kirchenallee, stop no. 7: 09:35 a.m. to 16:05 p.m., every 30 minutes. //
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"The “3G rule” applies on the city tour with line A. Passengers must be vaccinated, recovered or tested and be able to prove this. Proof is provided by presenting proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing. The test must not be older than 24 hours, a self-test is not sufficient. The 3G obligation expressly also applies to persons who are exempt from the mask obligation for health reasons. Passengers who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons must instead prove a negative test result under the 3G rule. Children who have not yet reached the age of six and schoolchildren are exempt from the 3G rule. Until further notice, masks are mandatory on our buses; persons 14 years of age and older must wear an FFP2 mask, and children and adolescents 6 to 13 years of age must wear at least a medical mask. People with the typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus are not allowed to enter."
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Bitte informieren Sie sich auf unserer Website über die aktuell geltenden Bestimmungen."
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.