Gamified Walk in The Hague’s Naval Quarter: The Secrets of Sailors
Intrigued by The Hague’s naval history? On this interactive walk, you’ll get to know curious stories of het Zeeheldenkwrartier (Naval Heroes district) - and experience its irresistible charm by yourself! Starting with admiring the Biennenhof, you’ll follow in the footsteps of an enthusiastic local couple, Kristiaan and Yentl. They created this trail (and amazing location-specific riddles!) for you to enjoy their favourite spots, such as a huge food and drink market, a secret royal garden, and… well, that’s for you to discover!
- Explore The Hague during this interactive discovery walk
- Keep a comfortable distance from other people throughout the experience
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city centre in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover local spots
This discovery walk is a fun activity for friends, couples, families, locals, visitors, and team building.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Binnenhof & Ridderzaal (Inner Court & Hall of the Knights), Hofweg 1, 2511 AA, The Hague The Netherlands
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 2 To 3 Minutes
Binnenhof, 2513 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.