Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Cruise Sydney Harbour and watch Sydney light up on an early-dinner sunset cruise aboard MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney's waterways. Whether you're enjoying an early pre-theatre dinner or wanting to complete your Sydney sightseeing in style, you'll enjoy the MV Sydney 2000's relaxed atmosphere, first-class service, fabulous food and superb views of Sydney Harbour.
Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Your 2-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes a contemporary Australian three-course dinner, served alternatively. Early evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat-
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. Stop At:
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 AustraliaSample Menu
• Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin - with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (GF)
• Ravioli pasta with spinach and ricotta, salsa Napolitana - with aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
• Smoked Salmon - with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers and cornichons (GF)
• Grilled barramundi fillet - with seasonal vegetables, with capers & lemon oil (GF)
• Australian tenderloin fillet - served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
• Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin - seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper chardonnay jus and served with carrot batons
• Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant - with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
• Exotic Stone - whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an
almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
• Chocolate Caramel - light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner
layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
• Tiramisu Tower - Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and
flavoured with cocoa
"Dress code is smart casual"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking and we will aim to accomodate"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required."
"Most travelers can participate"
"By selecting the child fare, a Children's menu applies. Children 4-15 can receive the adult menu by booking an adult fare"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 2 Hours
Captain Cook Cruises, King St Wharf 1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.