Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
Book a table for a Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard the our flagship vessel MV Sydney 2000. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2-hour Sydney dinner cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a four-course dinner, including canapés, for you to enjoy.
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf Darling Harbour - the choice is yours to select at the time of booking.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with premium dining, first-class service and live entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbour.
Take your seat as you cruise past the floodlit sails of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a four-course dinner, including canapés, for you to enjoy.
Would you like a window seat- Select the a confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
- During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.Stop At:
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 AustraliaSample Menu
• Smoked Salmon - with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers and cornichons (GF)
• Ravioli pasta with spinach and ricotta, salsa Napolitana - with grana padano (V)
• Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin - with kale & couscous, herb vinaigrette dressing (V)
• Grilled Barramundi fillet - with seasonal vegetables, with capers & lemon oil (GF)
• Australian tenderloin fillet - with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
• Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin - seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper chardonnay jus, served with carrot batons
• Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant - with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
• Exotic Stone - whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an
almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
• Chocolate Caramel - light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner
layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
• Tiramisu Tower - Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and
flavoured with cocoa
"Dress code is smart casual"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required."
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking and we will aim to accomodate"
"By selecting the child fare, a Children's menu applies. Children 4-15 can receive the adult menu by booking an adult fare"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 2 Hours
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.