Windsor Must See Tootbus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Thames River Cruise
Must See Windsor offers a comprehensive tour of Windsor and Eton by both land and water, with the flexibility to hop on and off at any stop. This full-day tour is ideal for a day trip with your family or friends, as it's just one hour from London by train. The open-top deck provides an excellent view of the town, allowing you to plan your itinerary easily.
With the hop-on hop-off option, you can easily explore the main attractions, such as Windsor Castle, which has been the home of British Kings and Queens for almost a millennium, and where you can witness the Changing of the Guard. Additionally, you can visit St George Chapel, the Guildhall, the Windsor Parish Church, and the village of Eton, which has a quintessentially British atmosphere.
Finish your visit to Windsor with a 40-minute cruise along the River Thames, which is operated by French Brothers and offers spectacular views of Windsor Castle, Eton College, Mill House, Windsor Racecourse, and the Brocas Meadows.Itinerary
Windsor Tootbus Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stops on the Windsor Tootbus Route:
- 33 Thames St - Stop 1 - Theatre Royal - Thames Street
- 52 High St - Stop 2 - Parish Church - High Street
- 364 High St - Stop 3 - Barclays Bank - Castle Hill
- Datchet Road - Stop 4 - Windsor & Eton Riverside Station - Datchet Road
- 24 B470 - Stop 5 - Datchet Village
- High Street - Stop 6 - Outside Eton College - High Street
- 7 Brocas St - Stop 7 - The Watermans Arms
- 110 High St - Stop 8 - Opposite Eton College - by The Burning Bush lamp
- Southlea Road - Stop 9 - Windsor Farm Shop - Southlea Road / Datchet Road
- Queens Terrace - Stop 10 - The Windsor Castle Pub - Kings Road
Attractions on the Windsor Tootbus Route:
Theatre Royal Windsor / Windsor Parish Church St. John the Baptist / Eton / Eton College / Windsor Castle / St. George's Chapel
Operates: From April to June & October to December
Buses run on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm and frequency at the stops is 60min.
In July & August, buses run daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm with a 30 minute frequency at the stops.
In September & 25 to 31 October buses run daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm and frequency at the stops is 60min.
No service from January to March
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
24hr Hop On Hop Off
4/1/2022 - 3/23/2024
|Monday - Saturday : ||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
|Sunday : ||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.