Day trip: Both sides of Iguazu Falls
We can definitely help you to organize the best experience in Iguassu Falls, our tour is flexible and hassle free :)
With our tour your time will be maximized and you will have the privilege to see the falls in different ways, walking from Brazil and Argentina.
Our vehicles have a special pass inside the Brazilian national park which facilitates the visit and you wont need to queue in long lines to catch the double decker bus from the concessionaire !
At the Argentina border control, we have a priority lane, dedicated for tourism traffic, so we will avoid looong queues at the border control.
Its possible to coordinate tours with private airport transfers if you decide to do a day tour, so we can pick you up and drop you off the airport in the end of the day.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
1. Transfer to Iguazu National Park
2. Walking tour to central station & train ride to Garganta/Throat station
3. *Devil's Throat - Sightseeing of the highest and largest waterfall
4. *Upper Falls Trail - Different perspective and view of the San Martin waterfall
5. Lower Falls Trail - Getting very close to Bossetti waterfall
6. Walking back passing by the “Green Trail” 600 meters or using the train.
Walking distance : 8-10 km (from item 1 to 6) it’s not mandatory to do all the trails, that’s what the park offers, highlights: Devil`s thoat and Upper trail
Duration: 5 hoursStop At:
Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Tour: Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls
1. Transfer to Iguaçu National Park and drive thru the subtropical rainforest
2. Tour on the Brazilian side of the falls with panoramic views of the Iguassu Falls facing the Argentinean side, the more you walk the better it gets...
3. Walking tour on the main platform above the Iguassu River, feels like you are surrounded by waterfalls, in the end a spectacular view of Devil's Throat!
4. Way back with panoramic glass elevator and view of the upper river part of and good spots for photos
5. View from the top where you will se most of the falls and the upper part of Iguassu river
6. Food court + Restaurant Porto Canoas, where one can have lunch with a great view.
Walking distance : 02 km (from item 1 to 6)
Tour length: 01:30 to 02 hrs (it depends how long you stop for photographs along the various viewing points
Duration: 3 hours
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"Requirements to Enter in Argentina
1. Affidavit online form (only entry) we will assist you with this form.
Requirements to enter in Brazil
1. Covid-19 Vaccines certificate (digital or printed)"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
Duration: 6 To 8 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Passports are required to cross the border.
Online affidavit form to enter in Argentina.
Covid19 vaccines to enter in Brazil.Airports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Cataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
- Cataratas Airport, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.