Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Cruise
BestOfBerlin hop-on hop-off tour not only let you explore the majority of Berlin's sights but also allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard convertible double-decker buses. There are 23 stops around Berlin, and buses serve the stops every 15/20 minutes. If you wish you can lean back and enjoy the audio-commentary on board - 20 languages available - and the entire route / lap in about 2h 50min without leaving the bus.Tickets are valid for 24h or 48h from first use within operating hours. Most of the "You must have seen"-sights are easily accessible enroute like Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Dome (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace.
Make the most of your time - join us.
We have kids channel on board the buses (German/English)Itinerary
Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Route Duration: 1 day
Stops on the Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour :
- Kurfürstendamm 216 - Main departure point
- KaDeWe - Kaufhaus des Westens - near Hotel Berlin, Berlin
- Lützowplatz - nearby Hotel Berlin, Berlin
- Stralauer Str. 1 - nearby Philharmonic Hall
- Potsdamer Platz - Potsdamer Str. 1
- Checkpoint Charlie - Checkpoint Charlie, the name was given by the Western Allies to the best-known Berlin Wall crossing point between East Berlin and West Berlin during the Cold War (1947–1991). Take opportunity to visit Wall-Museum to explore history of Berlin and former GDR.
- Gendarmenmarkt - The Gendarmenmarkt is a famous square in Berlin including the Berlin concert hall and the French and German Churches. In the centre of the square stands a monumental statue of poet Friedrich Schiller. The square was created by Johann Arnold Nering at the end of the seventeenth century as the Linden-Markt and reconstructed by Georg Christian Unger in 1773. The Gendarmenmarkt is named after the cuirassier regiment Gens d'Armes, which had stables at the square until 1773.
- Neptunbrunnen - TV Tower
- Europa Apotheke
- East Side Gallery
- Rotes Rathaus
- CityQuartier DomAquarée
- U Museumsinsel
- Sareghis GmbH
- DEEZER nextbike
- Budapester Str. 34
- Kurfürstendamm 23
- arte Sommerkino Schloss Charlottenburg
- Messegelände/ICC (Berlin)
Attractions on the Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour :
Brandenburg Gate / Museum Island / Potsdamer Platz / Unter den Linden / Kurfurstendamm / Kaufhaus des Westens (KaDeWe) / Berliner Dom / Gendarmenmarkt / Charlottenburg Palace / Alexanderplatz / Kulturforum / Victory Column (Siegessaule) / Checkpoint Charlie / Berlin Central Station / Neptunbrunnen / Elefantentor
Operates: 10am first start and then every 15/22 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Duration: 1 Day
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.