Los Angeles Premier Brunch Cruise from Marina del Rey
Take in the sights of Los Angeles from the water, listen to relaxing music and unwind in the sun on this leisurely two-hour Sunday brunch cruise with sparkling wine.
Sample menu includes
1st Course Starter: Fresh fruit platter, Basket of brunch pastries, buter chips and perserves
2nd Course Salads: Trio of Freshly Made Salads
3rd Course Seafood: Shrimp Cocktail with house shrimp sauce, Roasted Salmon with cherry chipotle
4th Course: Choice of Entrée: 1. Carved Turkey Breast with Apricot-Cranberry Sauce 2. French Toast Topped with Strawberries and Bananas, side of maple syrup, 3. Chicken Apple Sausage with Scrambled eggs, 4. Short Rib Bene with buttermilk biscuit, shredded short ribs red wine sauce
(Vegan option upon request)
5th Course: Sweets
Assorted Petite Fours; cookies, brownies, mini tarts and chocolate berriesStop At:
Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-9328
You'll enjoy a lavish buffet while you cruise, featuring a savory selection of brunch favorites like croissants, French toast and tortes. This bubbly brunch buffet includes free-flowing complimentary sparkling wine.Sample Menu
• Assorted Danish, cinnamon rolls, mini muffins, churro donuts - with butter & fruit preserves, Served upon seating
• Fresh fruit, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, pineapple, grapes & berries - Served upon seating
• Caesar salad - focaccia croutons, roasted garlic dressing, aged parmesan cheese & romaine hearts, Buffet Table #1
• Asian broccoli salad - tender broccoli, carrots, scallions, snap peas with sesame tahini dressing, Buffet Table #1
• Penne pasta salad - bell peppers, olives, garbanzos, baby tomatoes, zucchini, pesto vinaigrette, Buffet Table #1
• Atlantic salmon, Shrimp on ice display - roasted with cherry chipotle glaze, red sauce, Buffet Table #2
• Scrambled eggs, Breakfast meats, Tri-color potatoes - green chilies, bell peppers & cheese, smoked bacon & sausage, roasted onions & peppers, Buffet Table #3
• Cinnamon French toast - berries, bananas & maple syrup, Buffet Table #3
• Roasted Turkey breast - cranberry-apricot chutney & pan gravy, Buffet Table #3
• An assortment of mini pastries, tarts, dessert bars & cookies - delivered to your table
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey = Approximately 15-20 min. (depending on where you are)"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers"
Duration: 2 Hours
Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.