Discover Brooklyn Subway Secrets and Abandoned Stations Shared Tour
We will be exploring how railroads and the NYC subway helped to connect and develop Brooklyn, New York's most populous borough!
• Uncover many abandoned subway stations hidden in plain sight.
• Experience the design of the oldest subway station in Brooklyn.
• Explore the highest rapid transit station in the world and soak in impressive skyline views on the Manhattan Bridge.
• Practice your moonwalk in the station where Michael Jackson filmed "Bad".
• Admire public artwork, including the famous Masstransiscope.
• Explore how the subway operates and learn about some of the technology keeping it moving 24/7.
• See how the subway and railroads continue to influence the NYC region of 20+ million people.
Your licensed tour guide is from NYC and is an AICP certified urban planner and Guides Association of NYC member.
Note: Tour only visits public areas and tour route/length may vary slightly based on the MTA’s schedule.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
This is my Brooklyn tour. Highlights on this tour include many abandoned stations, commuter railroad tunnels, and a lot more, including impressive skyline views! The tour will end at Atlantic Terminal (not the start location).
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Not recommended for travelers with difficulty walking up and down many steps (underground)"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
Duration: 2 Hours
Borough Hall, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.