Private Self-Guided Walking Tour in Delft
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours, the Delft City Trail leads you along the best spots in Delft, while you play fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a high score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed start times or reservations, you choose your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! The Delft City Trail is 100% fun and the cheapest outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
When you book, you will receive an email with instructions on how to install a free app on your smartphone. You will also receive an e-ticket with a QR code. If you scan the QR code with the App, the City Trail starts, it's that easy!Itinerary
The Delft City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, which leads you along the highlights of Delft. You visit the best places, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to get a high score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players said: 'It's the best outing for families and friends, affordable and a great way to explore Delft'.
The Delft City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!Stop At:
• Beestenmarkt, Delft The Netherlands
• Nieuwe Kerk, Markt 80, 2611 GW Delft The Netherlands
• Museum Prinsenhof Delft, Sint Agathaplein 1, 2611 HR Delft The Netherlands
• Stadhuis van Delft (City Hall Delft), Markt 87, 2611 GS Delft The Netherlands
• Old Church, 25 Heilige Geestkerkhof, 2611 HP Delft The Netherlands
• Hugo de Groot Monument, Oude Delft 167, 2611 HB Delft The Netherlands
• Bagijnhofpoort, Oude Delft 215, 2611 HD Delft The Netherlands
• Vleeshal de Koornbeurs, Voldersgracht 1, 2611 ET Delft The Netherlands
• Gemeenlandshuis van Delfland, Oude Delft 167, 2611 HB Delft The Netherlands
• Vermeer Centrum Delft, Voldergracht 21, 2611 EV Delft The Netherlands
• Hot Spot Doelenplein Delft, Doelenplein, 2611 BP Delft The Netherlands
• Markt, Delft The Netherlands
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"User-friendly for hearing impaired"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"The trail is in the open air. Please do keep in mind the local Covid guidelines."
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/4/2020 - 8/15/2022
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Van Leeuwenhoeksingel 42A, 2611 AC Delft, Netherlands
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.