Visit Uyuni Salt Flats by Train from Villazon, Bolivia
ItineraryDay 1: Villazon - UyuniStop At:
Museo Municipal de Villazon, Plazoleta Simon Bolivar, Villazon 33868 Bolivia
It is presented with the train confirmation ticket to Uyuni at the Villazon train station at 2:30 pm.
After check in, the train leaves from Villazon at 3:30 pm, you will have a trip of approximately 6 hours from Villazon to Uyuni by executive train, with air conditioning, bathroom on board, personal assistance and available to a restaurant on the train.
On this trip you can enjoy the wonderful nature of the Andes in Bolivia, you can observe Andean animals such as llama, vicuña and others from the large window of your comfortable seat on the train.
Upon arriving in Uyuni, we will be waiting for you for the private transfer to the Hotel of your choice.
You can enjoy sleeping in a hotel made of salt.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Salt Hostel/ hotel
(Depending on the type of package you have purchased)Day 2: Uyuni - Salt FlatsPass By:
Uyuni Salt Lake, Bolivia
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the Hotel, we do not prepare for the start of our visit to the Salar de Uyuni.
The itinerary for the visit to the Salar de Uyuni is:
• 10:30am - Departure from the city of Uyuni to visit the Train Cemetery, and then go to the salt lake
• 11am - Make a brief stop in the town of Colchani, where you will pass the processing plant for artisan salt
• 12pm - Enter the Salar to visit waterholes, observe the extraction of salt, and visit the Playa Blanca Hotel (one of the first hotels in the Salar)
• 12:30pm - Lunch in the middle of Salar de Uyuni
• 1:30pm - Visit Incahuasi Island where you see the famous giant cactus
• 3:30pm - Arrive at the foot of Tunupa Volcano to take pictures, see flamingos, and watch the sunset (just in private service)
• 5:30pm - Sunset at the Salar de Uyuni (accompanied by a courtesy wine)
• 7:00pm - Return to Uyuni
• 7:30 pm - Opcional We take the Bus to La Paz, Potosi, Sucre..Stop At:
Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Visit ISLA INCAHUASI
Duration: 2 hoursPass By:
Museo de la Llama y la Sal, Ruta 30, Colchani 09700 Bolivia
Visit Coclchani Town.
Accommodation included: Overnight in the Bus Cama
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 2 Days
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.