Miracle Garden ticket with Sharing Transfers
Come aboard, we’ll take on a delightful trip to the most beautiful garden in the world- the Dubai Miracle Garden. The largest natural flower garden in the world deserves your visit, especially when it boasts of over 45 million flowers in the world across various different species. Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight to your senses. A world free of worries and only natural scent; Miracle garden is your answer man’s amazing creativity.Visit:
Dubai Miracle Garden, Al Barsha South Third Dubailand, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Discover the world's largest flower Garden at Miracle Garden
-Witness the 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes and eye catching colors in Miracle Garden
-Experience the most awaited attraction in Winter
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Precautionary measures to prevent from. Covid-19
Product: All tours and Transfers
During the pandemic, Our drivers are following these guidelines to keep tourists and themselves safe from the coronavirus.
1. Drivers should check their own health status every day, and should start working only when they are healthy.
2 Tour guides and drivers and all other staffs are required to wear face masks during travel.
3. Car / bus Windows should be opened to help with ventilation if and when required. Air conditioned – air purifying to be used for better ventilation.
4. Drivers should remind tourist to sit in the back seat, wear a mask and gloves and sanitized when required.
5. Check tourist’s body temperature before travel.
6. Keep the car clean and sanitized the seat covers after each trip.
7. Doorknobs, the steering wheel, keys and any other things that are frequently touched by hands should be disinfected after finishing each trip.
8. The car should be disinfected before and after driving every day.
9. Keep Hand Sanitizers Gloves and Wipes in the Car.
10. Partition glass between drivers and tourists (once we get the guide lines from. RTA we will need to follow ...."
Duration: 2 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels (Within City Limits)
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.