Lunahuana: Rafting, Canopy & Winery Tour from Lima
Discover an unknown and still undiscovered spot for adventure lovers. Lunahuana is located just 3 hours south of Lima. Practice adventure sports like rafting on the Canete river and Canopy in this beautiful valley. Eat delicious local food and learn the process of production of piscos & wines with a free tasting included.
Our tour starts with the pick up from your hotel or apartment in Lima at 06:00. Our team will take you to Lunahuana, a paradise for the practice of adventure sports located just 03 hours from Lima. Have fun and enjoy a winery tour in the rich valley of this area.
Around 09:30, get ready to practice rafting on the Canete River near Lunahuana town. Our team will provide you general equipment and all safety measures to practice this sport. As our raft moves forward, admire beautiful landscapes of this great valley and its unique mountains.
Later, practice Canopy and feel rushes of adrenaline crossing the river twice. A delicious meal will be waiting for you later.
During the afternoon, explore the antique town of Catapalla and visit a winery dating from 1863. Here, learn the process of production of piscos and wines as well as its different types, flavours and ways to drink them.
Finally, going back to Lima, explore a beautiful beach called Cerro Azul, famous for many surfers and fishermen of the region.Stop At:
• Lunahuana, Carr. Cañete Yauyos 280, Lunahuaná 15727, Peru
• RQ52+8R8, San Vicente de Cañete 15700, Peru
• Cerro Azul, Kilometer 131 South Pan-American Highway Cañete Province, San Vicente de Canete PeruSample Menu
• Carapulcra con Sopa Seca - Regional dish prepared with pork, dried potatoes, basil, parsley, yucca, chili pepper, spices. This dish is served hot with rice aside.
• Papa a la Huancaina - Fresh starter prepared with sliced potatoes, parsley, yellow chili sauce, evaporated milk, soda crackers, fresh cheese and black olives & boiled eggs.
• Lomo Saltado - Marinated strips of sirloin with onions, tomatoes, french fries, and other ingredients typically served with rice.
• Causa Limena - Potato, chilli pepper, lemon, Mayonnaise, avocado, chicken or tuna, varied vegetables.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Perfect destination for adventure lovers"
"Enjoy a free tasting of wines and piscos."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Things to carry: Extra clothes, Towels, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hats, Sandals or Flip Flops & Camera."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us."
Duration: 12 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco, San Miguel or Cercado de Lima are included for this tour.
• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao Area, please consider an extra of US$ 12.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.