Cooking class - Gastronomic Experience
Our cooking class is highly interactive, a professional chef will teach you the simple techniques of our culinary culture, while we have fun at the same time. You will be able to discover our deepest traditions and enjoy a relaxed dinner, it is not a simple cooking class is more than all that, since you will feel like guests at a friend's house.
Our Menu is adapted for people who are vegetarian or celiac, we just need to be informed when booking the class.
An unforgettable experience, as we would do with friend and family at any given Sunday.
Ask for group discounts and other dates. Live Argentinian BBQ like locals do, learn all the secrets, we will start the fire, while we taste "Mate and Tortillas Mendocinas", knead some "Tortas Fritas" and Cornstach alfajores with dulce de leche. Our unique dinner party’s concept is to teach you the fundamentals of what being an argentine is all about, while you are invited at a friend’s house.
We will provided you with apron all the elements. We will have dinner together in the garden as we do with family and friends on any given Sunday in a traditional house in the city center. We have a professional chef who will explain the different dishes in addition to our host who will show the part of the Argentine culture and idiosyncrasy. Feel at homeSample Menu
• Picada - We will make a "Picada" with different cold cuts and seasonal cheeses. We will learn how to cut and serve them before dinner.
• "Mate" Class - We will teach how to drink and make a "mate", accompanied by "Tortitas Mendocinas". We will see all types of mates and its origin.
• Torta Fritas - We will knead "Tortas Fritas", typical dish from Mendoza. Served with blue cheese paste and prosciutto.
• Typical Argentine BBQ - We will prepare 7 cuts of beef and pork in the most traditional way accompanied with various salads and roasted veggies. Malbec all you can drink.
• Cornstash Alfajores!! yum - We will knead Cornstash "alfajores" with "dulce de leche". Served with coffee or tea.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 4 Hours
Santiago de Liniers 670, Godoy Cruz, Mendoza, Argentina
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.