Minca - Coffee And Cocoa Tour
Minca is a small village located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta at 700m above sea level, populated by coffee, cocoa and honey producers. Located in one of the richest environments or habitat of Colombia. It has several rivers that run through its territory, full of waterfalls and cold water coming down from the mountains, so we invite you to enjoy unique landscapes in a charming place.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- We will start the tour from the city of Santa Marta where we will take a road that in 45min will lead us to the town of Minca.Stop At:
Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- Arriving at Minca we will make the presentation of the guide and a brief introduction of what we will do during the tour since the guide that will accompany us will be a local guide of the community.
- We will start with a walk along an ecological trail of approximately 2hrs or 2:30hrs, during which we will be able to visit waterfalls, pools and natural landscapes.
- We will arrive at a coffee farm where we will learn about the coffee process and its main aspects.
- We will finish our walk when we arrive at a house made 100% in bamboo where we will have a gourmet lunch.
- Afterward, the guide will give an explanatory talk about cocoa, its process, and its derivatives.
- We finish our tour with a return to the town of Minca where we will board our vehicle to return to the city of Santa Marta where we will arrive between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm.
Duration: 6 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"This tour has the same value for both adults and children."
"Biosecurity elements must be used throughout the tour."
"Not recommended for travelers with symptoms of Covid-19"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"• According to National Decree 1408 of 2021, it is mandatory to present, either physical or digital, the vaccination card against Covid - 19, with a minimum of 1 dose."
Duration: 8 To 9 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
Minutes before picking up the passengers, the agency will communicate by phone with the traveler.
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.