Marrakech Moroccan Dinner and Live Cultural Show
Based on spectacular scenes from "1001 Arabian Nights," this Moroccan feast accompanied by a dinner show is the perfect way to spend a night in Morocco. Enjoy a host of traditional dishes, followed by a troop of horsemen, acrobats and belly dancers
you will enjoy your traditional food while watching a fantastic show of moroccan folkore and dance . hotel pickup and drop off transport by air conditioned minivan .Stop At:
• Restaurant Chez Ali, Ouahat Sidi Brahim, Marrakech 40000 MoroccoSample Menu
• mint tea - the famous morrocan tea full of mint flavor
• meshoui - grilled meat the moroccan traditional way full of flavor and fresh as great as it gets
• couscous - various types of couscous the well known is with seven vegetables
• moroccan pastry - moroccan pastry the famous dessert in morocco
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duration: 4 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from wherever you are, just provide the location while booking.Airports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.