Small Group Ephesus Tour
SMALL-GROUP TOURS UP TO 15 PEOPLE
Ephesus is one of the best-preserved ancient sites in the world and the House of Virgin Mary is one of the most important religious sites, visited by many Popes. Planning a visit to the famous ruins takes serious time. During this hassle-free, all-inclusive day trip, you can settle back and relax while someone else handles the logistics and all others. Explore the ancient ruins and religious sites of Ephesus on a full-day, small-group tour with lunch and an experienced guide.
• More economic than the Tours offered by Cruise Lines
• Better experience than 40 people big bus tours
• Starting from your Hotel/Cruise Port and return to your Hotel/Cruise Port
• Guaranteed on-time return to ship for the Cruise passengers
• Entrance Fees, Lunch and Licensed Tour Guide Included
• Even you have a chance to explore local handicrafts besides visiting historical & cultural destinations
• Small-group tours up to 15 people; ensures a more personalized experienceItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
We start collecting our guests from the centrally located Kusadasi or Selcuk Hotels or from Kusadasi Cruise Port at around 08:00 - 09:00 am (please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time, especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action). Then we will have 20 minutes drive to Ephesus Ruins where we will spend our day.Stop At:
Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
It is known that the Virgin Mary came to Ephesus and lived here for some time. Whether or not she died in Ephesus was not known until Anne Catherine Emmerich’s vision. The stigmatized German nun who had never been to Ephesus had a vision of the House of the Virgin Mary and described it in detail to the German writer Clemens Brentano who later published a book about it. Catherine Emmerich died in 1884. In 1891 Paul, Superior of the Lazarists from Izmir read about her vision and found a little building which corresponded with Emmerich’s descriptions. Archeological evidence showed that the little house was from the 6C AD but that the foundations were from the 1C AD.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus Ruins is the largest open-air museum of Turkey which is dated to the Greek and Roman periods. Inside the Ruins of Ephesus, we explore Senate Building, Ancient Hospital, Domitian Temple, Nike Statue, Hercules Gate, Trajan Fountain, Hadrian Temple, Celsus Library, Grand Theatre of Ephesus and many more...
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Artemis was the Greek goddess, the virginal huntress and twin of Apollo, who replaced the Titan Selene as Goddess of the Moon.
The ancient temple was built around 650 BC to the cult of Artemis, was constructed on a site already sacred to the Anatolian Mother Goddess, Cybele. The temple was financed by the wealthy king of Lydia and the marshy ground was selected for the building site as a precaution against future earthquakes.
Duration: 15 minutesPass By:
The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
You can see Saint John Basilica from a distance. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill. The tomb of St John was under the central dome of the basilica.Pass By:
Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
During the tour, you will have a chance to explore local handicrafts of the Turkish tradition and at the end of the tour around 15:00 - 16:00, you will be returned to your pick up location.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"After you sent your resevation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time; especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action"
"Pick-up and Drop-off services available from the Hotels which is centrally located in Kusadasi or Selcuk Towns"
"Pick-up and Drop-off services availabile from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duration: 8 Hours
Traveler pickup is offered
*****CRUISE PASSENGERS WHO WILL JOIN FROM THE CRUISE PORT*****
• We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding the following sign 'IGLESIAS TOUR TURKEY - MEETING FOR EPHESUS SHORE EXCURSIONS'.
• We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port. Our team will be there for 60 minutes, after 60 minutes passed your ship ducked to the port, our team will leave with the rest of the group. And, this may cause you to miss your experience if you are not there on time.
• The best way of being sure about the timing is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and ask for your certain meeting time.
*****HOTEL PASSENGERS WHO WILL JOIN FROM THE HOTELS*****
• Please be sure that your hotel is the one which is centrally located in the Kusadasi or Selcuk Town or directly ask our team.
• The estimated pick up time is 09:00 – 09:30 am. Our team will meet you at your hotel reception and you will start your full-day Tour.
• Please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time. Ports
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.