A Taste of South Beach Food Tour
Join a local on a culinary adventure! We are Miami’s first food and culinary tour company whose goal is to turn Miami’s visitors into locals. As culinary and cultural storytellers, we are passionate about sharing Miami’s rich and sometimes dramatic history and allowing guests to “taste” the local culture. Discover Miami’s unique Art Deco district, spanning from Lincoln Rd to Espanola Way and Ocean Dr, through the locals’ favorite mouth-watering restaurants and cafés. Taste the melting pot of Miami, learn about the dramatic history of South Beach and witness the preservation of the Art Deco District on this 3-hour stroll. Finish the tour with an insider view into South Beach, a satisfied stomach and confidence to continue exploring the area. Take the tour in lieu of lunch or dinner.
Your enthusiastic guide will take you through five different restaurants and cafes in South Beach (often referred to as SoBe) - Miami Beach’s most popular neighborhood. On our tour, you’ll by-pass the tourist traps and go straight to the eateries that the locals frequent to discover the mouth-watering dishes that will fill you up for lunch or dinner! All tastings are included in the ticket price. Tastings include the following restaurants:
• The Café at Books & Books for a taste of their seasonal, fresh New American cuisine (avocado salsa, hummus with tahini, Florida sweet corn salsa, yuca fries)
• Bella Cuba, a traditional, family-owned, Cuban restaurant for Cuban delicacies (Cuban tamales, egg rolls, plaintains, etc.), and their famous (virgin) Mojito
• Traditional Peruvian fare (ceviche and Lomo Saltado) at Chalan on the Beach, a family owned and operated restaurant
• Bombolone (Italian donut) and Italian drip coffee at Andrix Café
• Every tour ends at The Frieze Ice Cream Factory for a scoop of all natural, super-premium Kosher ice cream & sorbet made fresh daily in the shop.The Taste of South Beach Food Tour is more than a food tour - it’s an architectural, historic and cultural walking tour. Besides delving into the foods of Miami, you’ll discover the dramatic history, diverse culture and stunning Art Deco architecture of Miami Beach with your knowledgeable local tour guide. When you join a Miami Food Tour, your guide will share the dramatic (and romantic) stories that illustrate how Miami Beach has been shaped into the glamorous city we know today.
Both Miamians and tourists - from foodies to gourmets - enjoy discovering South Beach on this Taste of South Beach Food Tour. Whether you’re a Miamian looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon in your own town or on your first visit to Miami, you'll be sure that by the end of our tour you’ll have a fresh perspective on South Beach’s architecture and history and greater appreciation for Miami’s culinary scene.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"Comfortable shoes are recommended"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
Duration: 3 Hours
927 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.