Bariloche Victoria Island and Arrayanes Forest
The excursion begins in Puerto Pañuelo, located 25 km away from the center of the city, in Llao-Llao. After 30 minutes of navigation you will arrive at Puerto Anchorena, located in the central and narrowest part of Victoria Island and its service center. There are different options of guided or free walks on marked trails, among which are: Ex Vivero National Trail, Interpretation Path "Antonio Pargade", Pto. Gross and old town, cave paintings and Playa del Toro, Balcony of Cerro Bella Vista, among others. Every corner of the island, with its wonderful landscapes, its rich history and its impressive natural environment, make this trip an experience to fully enjoy. Stop At:
• Isla Victoria, Nahuel Huapi Lake, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Bosque de Arrayanes, Argentina
• Puerto Panuelo, Located At Milestone 25.5 Of Bustillo Avenue, Across The Llao Llao Hotel., San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro, Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
• Cerro Otto, Avenida de Los Pioneros Km 5 Circuito Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche R8400BIA Argentina
• Cerro Tronador, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Circuito Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Tour start times are estimated. The pick up times are modified according to the season, the exact schedule will be provided one week before the day of the tour."
"Pick up and Drop off in Central hotels and in hotels located up to KM 8 of Avenida Bustillo"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Pick up time 1.30 PM"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duration: 7 Hours
Villegas 237, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.