Stone Town is the old city and cultural heart of Zanzibar.It is a place of winding alleys, bustling bazaars, mosques and grand Arab houses whose original owners vied with each other over the extravagance of their dwellings. This is a walking tour that takes you through fabled Stone Town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders,the former slave market for East African Slave trade, and Arab Fort,Freddie Mercury house, spice market, roman catholic church, Anglican cathedral church and others.
The architectural style of Stone town buildings is a unique mixture of various influences and culture, ornately carved doors Stone Town has some excellent gifts shops with plenty of souvenirs and handicrafts. A guide walk through this colorful and alternating city who knows not only funny of Stone town, but also cruel stories to tell about life of the old times in Stone town. Stone town tour is a walking tour and takes almost 3 hrs walking in the narrow streets.Itinerary
our Travellers will do shopping and tour at the same time as well as they will get time to get lunch if they want do get lunch and experience the city Stop At:
• Freddie Mercury Museum, Kenyatta Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib), Mizingani Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe), Nr. Beit el-Ajaib, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel), Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Darajani Bazaar, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Old Dispensary, Malindi Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 3 Hours
Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini St, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers from all hotel in zanzibarAirports
Cancellations and refunds:
- Zansibar Airport, Zanzibar Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.