New Year's Eve Dinner and Flamenco Show in Barcelona
Once again, Tablao Flamenco Cordobes offers a New Year’s Eve magic, unique and exclusive evening for 80 privileged VIPs.Tablao Flamenco Cordobes closes its doors for those fortunate few who will enjoy a luxury New Year's menu followed by a special night of flamenco, art and unlimited fun. Feast upon foie, oysters, Iberian ham, a spectacular roasted suckling pig, and much more... accompanied by unlimited drinks. After the dinner, you will have to opportunity to live a true flamenco party in the intimacy of the tablao, where the artists will celebrate New Year's Eve in their own way. Don't miss out on this unique event, an experience not found anywhere else.Visit:
Flamenco Barcelona - Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Tablao Flamenco Cordobes offers a New Year’s Eve magic, unique and exclusive night for 80 privileged VIPs. The tablao closes its doors for those fortunate few who will enjoy a special and high level menu followed by a night of flamenco, art and unlimited fun. What's more, only for Viator customers, you will receive an exclusive DVD of one of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes productions for free. Party favors and lucky grapes included as well!
On the table:
• Foie and gold bonbon
• Sphere of olive with orange (served on spoon)
• Crispy skewers of shrimp (served in cones)
• Crispy ravioli of chistorra and egg (served in mini fryer)Let’s begin
• Assortment of smoked fish with blinis and sour cream
• Iberian ham cut by an expert with bread and tomato
• Pickled Partridge Salad with pomegranate and chestnuts
• Galician traditional a Feira octopus
• Antiox berries salad with goat cheese
• Traditional cold meat and cheese assortment
• Tuna snack
• Crab snack
• Homemade breads assortmentSeafood
• Lobster salad with citrus and spheres of olive oil
• Jumbo shrimps with tartar sauce
• Oysters from El Delta del EbroRoasted
• Homemade roasted suckling pig
• Guineafowl stuffed with figs
• Turkey Ballotine with AppleMain Courses
• Sea bass with vegetable mosaic and carrot wreath
• Salmon with ratatouille, olives and basil emulsion
• Christmas cannelloni with mushroom béchamel
• Creamy rice of prawns with saffron of the spotTablao’s desserts
• Churros con chocolate
• Crema catalana
• Sweet Delicatessen MosaicChristmas sweets
• New Year’s Eve flamenco cake
• Assorted slate boards with turrons
• and Christmas desserts
• New Year’s Eve Flamenco Cookies
• Mini Christmas trees
• Juvé Camps (Family selection)
• Enate (D.O. Somontano)
• Viña Sol (D.O. Penedés)
• Soft drinks
• Mineral water
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Minimum drinking age is 18 years"
"Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is located in La Rambla 35, 08002 Barcelona"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
Duration: 4 Hours
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.