Bangkok Airport Private Transportation To Pattaya Town
- Low Price Guarantee.
- Excellent Services.
- Meet And Greet Free Service.
- Local Driver Business.
How do you pay:
- You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal by booking online or over the phone.
We accept all major cards including American Express as payment. If you wish to pay by cash please make your booking via the phone and pay the driver on the day.
A business customer can get a credit account:
- Please contact us with your requirements using the contact us page.
When do you need to book car:
- All online bookings should be made at least 8 hour(s) in advance.
- We are unable to accept online bookings with less notice than this at present.
- For bookings within the next 8 hour(s) please call us on to confirm availability.
Are there any time restrictions:
- No, we operate 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Will receive confirmation of the journey:
- When booking online you will receive two separate emails.
- The first email confirms we have successfully received your payment and we are in the process of confirming your journey with our fleet.
- A second email will be sent to you confirming your journey has been booked in.
- If in the unlikely situation your journey is not confirmed we will automatically cancel your booking giving you plenty of time to make alternative arrangements.
Provide a receipt:
- We will email you a receipt with a booking reference and contact number by email.
- To see a full list of our vehicles please visit our Fleet Page.
Why is the price I've been quoted more than advertised on the website:
- The fares advertised are our typical fares for our standard vehicle, however, fares can sometimes be higher depending on the time of day and day of the week.
- Fares can also be higher on bank holidays and at other busy periods.
- What is the 100% Customer Satisfaction - Money
- If you book a taxi with us and you're not completely satisfied with the service we will provide you with a refund.
- Money back guarantee applies to online bookings only.
- Complaints must be made within 48 days of the journey taking place.
The guarantee applies for bookings made after 8th July 2013.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate this guarantee at any time.
- The company shall not have any liability under the guarantee if it suspects any fraud and/or willful concealment in relation to the guarantee.
- Unfortunately, we do not have wheelchair accessible vehicles available.
Do you operate a fixed price policy:
Price quoted online is the price you pay, with the exceptions of excess waiting times, road tolls and congestion charges.
-The price paid allows for up to 40 minutes waiting time after the plane lands.
- Each period of 30 minutes after that time will be charged at 200THB.
- Car parking fees are to be paid to the driver on the day and he will supply you with a receipt. - Road Tolls Depending on the preferred route you may need to pay the driver for any road tolls. Please call for further information.
- Congestion Charge Depending on the day and time of your journey you may be required to pay a congestion charge.
- Please call for further information.
-You can cancel a booking right up until the day before the booking for free.
- You may be charged if you cancel your booking on the day.
- You will still be charged if you fail to meet the driver at the pickup point.
Charged if the flight is delayed:
- No, we do not charge you any extra if your flight is delayed.
We always check your arrival time before we dispatch your driver.
Meet my driver when Iat the airport:
- If you have elected for the Meet & Greet service your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals area by the airport information desk, holding a 'meet & greet' board with your name clearly written on it.
- If you have not elected for Meet & Greet the driver will arrange a pick-up point with you. At many airports, private hire taxi companies are not allowed to wait in the pick-up and drop-off points.
- Usually, the taxi driver will park in the short stay car park. You will need to pay the car park charge on the day. - Ensure you provided a working mobile number and your phone is switched on.
- We will try and contact you if we have any difficulty finding you.
Please take a note of our phone number this is sent in your booking confirmation email so you can ring us should you need to. When need to be at the airport:
- We advise you to get to the airport as early as possible.
- You should always allow 30 minutes to get through security. International flights: - three hours before scheduled departure.
- two hours before scheduled departure Airport and Domestic flights: 90 minutes before scheduled departure.
How much time do need to leave from your flight landing to booking a taxi:
- This time can vary quite a lot depending on the airport and time of day.
- We recommend you book for 30 to 45 mins after you land but that you also give us your flight number.
- Our experienced drivers will know roughly how long you need to come out of the terminal.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duration: 2 Hours
1: Suvarnabhumi Airport, 999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
2: Pattaya Beach, Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.