Mahu Piccu FUll day
We have the experience and professionals that are part of our team, who will have a pleasant experience on each tour.
The services we offer are thinking of providing comfort and a beautiful experience of having known the Andean Wonder built on the top of the "Machupicchu" Hill, which today is more than a tourist attraction, is an Inca City that amazes every traveler who He falls in love with his charm and majesty.Itinerary
- Pick up from hotel or meeting point 3:40 am to 4:00 am, to travel from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station.
- 6:40 am train Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu trip approximately one hour and 40 minutes, schedules (subject to availability).
-10: 00 am according to the time of visit we can take the Bus towards the Inca Citadel of Machupicchu.
-11: 00 Entrance to Machupicchu, we will have 2 hours and a half approx. Guided within the Inca citadel, at the end you can stay a couple of hours to rest and take photos.
-14: 30 Approx. the bus will be taken with return to the Town of Machupicchu.
Already in town they can go to take their food. Optional may go to the thermal baths to be able to bathe
- At 20:20 hours Approx. We will take the train to the town of Ollantaytambo (the schedule may vary according to prices or availability of the railway company).
- 11:00 pm arrival Cusco Approx. (Plaza San Francisco does not include transfer to the Hotel), the schedule may vary depending on the train departure to this pointStop At:
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
• Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"It is necessary to present the Vaccination Card of the 2 doses or present Molecular test or PCR"
Duration: 1 Day
Danys Peru, Del Medio 131, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers from their respective hotels within the historic center of the city of Cusco.
Cancellations and refunds:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.