Chiang Rai Day Trip from Chiang Mai Golden Triangle & Long Neck Tribe with Boat
Visiting a one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages in Thailand is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book. We had ethical questions on if it these hill tribe villages would feel like human zoos, but thankfully we decided to visit anyway. It is a real life National Geographic Magazine to have to see to believe.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Mae Khachan Hot Spring, Mae Chedi Mai, Wiang Pa Pao 57260 Thailand
07:00- 07;15 After transportation around 1 hour, you will arrive at Mae Khachan Hotspring, as a breakpoint, with available toilet and restaurant services. Let’s take a view on the highest geyser in Thailand.
- Departure to Rong Khun Temple. Explore the stunning architecture, white building adorned with glass.
- Departure for the Golden Triangle, Chiang Saen in Chiang Rai Province. We will take a lunch break here.
- Visiting the Golden Triangle, the northernmost region of Thailand.
- Visit the loas border around 35-40 minutes ,there will be a boat riding across the Khong River to laos border
- After finish a meal and sightseeing in the Golden Triangle
- Sightseeing Wat Prathat Phu Khao
- Departure for the hill tribes village and visit the Karen Long Neck tribal village.
- Way back to Chiang Mai. It will take around 3 hours
20:00-21:00 -you will arrive to Chiang Mai, reach your hotel safely.
Duration: 12 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Duration: 12 Hours 30 Minutes
Mae Kachan Hot Spring and Geyser, Moo 6 Pha Soet Phatthana Village Doi Hang Chang Wat Chiang Rai 57260, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Can meet at Near McDonald near Thape gate road
Cancellations and refunds:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.